giovedì 1 ottobre 2015

Who wants to be featured?



...Who wants to be featured?...



How does this work?

In my first post I just wrote a brief introduction. Now it's the time to let you know how this blog is going to work, and what exactly are its aims.

My idea is to built a sort of handcrafters community show, in which I am going to introduce you and your creations, by writing single articles concentrating on one artisan at a time. The content of the article must, of course, come from you yourselves: I'll just re-elaborate your texts and pictures to fit the blog, and then share each post on different platforms (Fb, Pinterest, Google Plus, Instagram, Twitter...), the same will be required to you in order to reach the widest public.


Shall I say it?  ABSOLUTELY FREE...NO FEES will ever be applied to any of you!
You will only be asked to share share share, both for yourselves, and for your fellow creatives who will be featured here.

What do you have to do to be featured?

-First of all, subscribe to the blog-Submit your mail address-Send me a mail, linking to your works and add a brief description of your work.-I'll let you know about your article...Being ONE AND ALONE I won't be able to publish all the articles I would like, and I'm afraid I will also have to make a choice among the many of you, though I'll do my best to feature everyoneIt goes without saying, that the main thing needed to be featured here is that your creations are ABSOLUTELY AND ENTIRELY HANDMADE! No matter how perfect they shall be, passion and honesty are our main values.

For now Happy Crafting !!! and...hope to hear from many of you soon!


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento